How We Collect Information
ROOM ESCAPE collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through ROOM ESCAPE's website technologies.
Information You Provide
The types of personal information that ROOM ESCAPE collects directly from you may include:
● Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
● IP addresses;
● Usernames and passwords;
● Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
● Other official business information
● Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to a ROOM ESCAPE service; and
● Communication preferences.
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of ROOM ESCAPE's websites and services, we may ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information. If you choose to register and sign in by using a third party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party. ROOM ESCAPE will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your ROOM ESCAPE account to be linked to your third party account.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
ROOM ESCAPE may hold information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Use of Your Information
ROOM ESCAPE may use your personal information in the following ways:
● To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us;
● To send you periodic emails from ROOM ESCAPE, if you have consented to receive them;
● For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our websites, products and services and to develop new products and services;
● To notify you about changes or updates to our websites;
● To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information;
● To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
● To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
● As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
● For any other purpose that we may notify you of from time to time, providing that we have sought your consent.
IDisclosure of Your Information
ROOM ESCAPE will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
● Where necessary in connection with services provided by intermediaries, who are required to comply with this policy. These service providers provide us with a wide range of office, administrative, information technology, production and business management services;
● If you voluntarily provide information in response to an advertisement, with the third party serving the advertisement;
● In order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our services, users or others; and
● In the event that all or substantially all of the business or assets of ROOM ESCAPE relating to this service are sold or otherwise assigned to another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity; and
● Where necessary in connection with providing publishing services on behalf of third parties, such as institutions and societies, providing we have your consent.
ROOM ESCAPE may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including "page views" on this website and the products therein) and demographics but only in forms that do not reveal your identity or personal information.
Disclosure in Chat Rooms or Forums
You should be aware that identifiable personal information--such as your name or e-mail address--that you voluntarily disclose and that is accessible to other users (e.g. on bulletin boards or in chat areas) could be collected and disclosed by others. ROOM ESCAPE cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.