USE OF THE SITE
In order to publish any content on this website, users are required to provide a username and e-mail address. Neither the administrators of or the moderators of the website are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information.
AGREEMENT TO RULES OF USER CONDUCT
You agree to abide by the following Rules of User Conduct: By posting information in or otherwise using the website, that may be available to you on or through this website, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content that:
1. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, discriminatory, sexually oriented or tortious;
2. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
3. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any form of lottery or gambling;
4. constitutes the selling or trading of any merchandise;
5. constitutes the soliciting for advertisers/sponsors; conducting contests/raffles; displaying advertising/sponsorship art; promoting, soliciting or participating in chain letters or marketing/pyramid schemes;
6. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
2. impersonates any person or entity.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about users or members of this website or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
We generally pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of the blogs comment areas or other interactive services that may be available on or through this website. And we have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, in our judgment, does not comply with the foregoing or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. But we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
USER'S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By posting or submitting content to this website, you:
1. grant us and our affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose without compensation; and
2. warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by us and our affiliates and licensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
This Web site and other publications and material which may be accessed from it are protected by copyright. Nothing on this Web site or publications and material may be downloaded, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning without the prior written permission of ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD Requests to the Publisher for permission in email at email@example.com. The licenses set forth may be revoked by ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD on notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The statements and opinions in the material contained on this website and any other publications and material which may be accessed from this website are those of the individual contributors or advertisers, as indicated. ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website. However, ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD, its employees, and content providers make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website and accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors and omissions, or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the accessing or use of any files, software and other materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on this website or in any publications and material accessed from it.
Any third party website which may be accessed through this website or third party products discussed on this website are the sole responsibility of the third party posting the website or producing the product. ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD makes no warranty, express or implied, as to such third party websites or products and accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any such products or any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD, and its subsidiary and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this website.
We make no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the EU, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this website, with or without notice.
Roomescape.com is owned and operated by ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD. Copyright © ROOM ESCAPE GAMES UK LTD All rights reserved.
If you have any questions about this statement or the use of these forums, you can find
additional information and contact the forum administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org